Technical Operator - Guinness GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Guinness Ghana PLC operates from two sites in five drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, Non-alcoholic Malt and Mainstream spirits, as well as the distribution of Spirits.
Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a driven environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
Guinness Ghana Plc is undertaking significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency. In line with its objectives Guinness Ghana Plc will develop its people and build an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at driven costs, on time and in full with no errors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The brewing operator is an individual with brewing operational expertise on beer brewing and fermentation profile and Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF) plant. They shall be responsible for ensuring the important metrics related to Wort production, Lager Yeast Management, Fermentation, BMF plant and Beer Quality are being adhered to as defined by CODEX and DWB Standards, in addition to Safety, Flavour, waste and Excellence in Supply Chain (EISC) requirements..
- Contribute to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be transparent as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Enforce strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Carryout all yeast management activities, including yeast propagation and gyling, and update all fermentation charts, and supervise beer processing to deliver required flavour profile
- Own the brewing plant to deliver the required volume and quality per shift, while reducing waste (cost)
- Complete the relevant short interval controls for Brewing process plant and Deaerated Liquor (DAL) plant operation, and ensure fermentation charts are fully updated at all times.
- Intensify monitoring and implement short interval controls (SIC) to ensure DAL dissolved oxygen (DO) levels conform to Codex standards
- With support from Shift Brewing Managers, achieve production plan and key performance target and deliver agreed customer service levels.
- Actively pursue training and development on individual and team and participate in proficiency based training programs. Support other team members development and develop positive relationship with colleagues including contractors.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Holder of post –secondary qualification in a science related course with proven experience: IBD General Certificate of Brewing, HND/BSc. in Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Food Science and Technology is ideal
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of permit to work system and GGBPLC SHE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of team work principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem solving.
- Response to change in positive outlook across a range of situations or challenges.
- Positive demeanor to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of personal flexibility to function in tightly staffed manufacturing environment with volatile production and sales demand.
- Poor inclination to pursue training and development on an individual and team basis or to share and apply new skills applied.
- Inability to connect and build positive relationship.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda with the business.
- Skills level inadequate to successfully operate and maintain both new and ageing assets and technology.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership skills.
- The use of inappropriate language.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.