Senior Internal Auditor - Reputable CompanyAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable public organisation is seeking to recruit interested and dynamic applicants for the position below: Senior Internal Auditor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Assurance Services for management on the adequacy and effectiveness of the Authority’s existing Internal Control Systems
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Risk Management and Governance Process of the authority
- Review the Authority’s performance periodically to ensure economy, efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the authority’s compliance with relevant legislations, government directives, policies and procedures
- Undertake periodic review of the authority’s financial statements and budgetary performance
- Liaise with external auditors in the conduct of annual audit and monitor implementation of audit recommendation
- Must be prepared to travel extensively and have the ability to work under pressure
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration (Accounting Option)
- Final Part of ACCA or ICA (GH) or related professional qualification
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Not less than 5 years of post-qualification experience in audit practice in a public service or analogous organisation
- Must be conversant with relevant financial legislation’s operative in Ghana
- Must be able to work in a computerised accounting environment
- Must have completed National Service
- Should not be more than 35 years of age
- Must be a team player and have a sterling writing and verbal communication skills
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.