Finance Manager - Pretty Pride HotelFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Finance Manager to join our team.
The Finance Manager will manage all financial transactions, maintain accurate records, and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for preparing financial statements, budgets, and financial reports. You will also monitor financial transactions and ensure that all financial records are accurate and up-to-date.
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in accounting or finance, be able to work in a team environment, and possess excellent communication and analytical skills. A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage financial transactions and maintain accurate records
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, and financial statements
- Monitor financial transactions and ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Analyze financial data and provide recommendations to management
- Participate in audits and ensure financial records are accurate and up-to-date
- Work collaboratively with other team members and departments
- Perform other accounting and administrative duties as required
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in accounting or finance, preferably with a hotel.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Excel (must be familiar with “Quick Books”)
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of financial information
If you have a passion for accounting and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply for the role of Account Officer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and opportunities for advancement and professional development.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.