Procurement Officer - Legendary Foods LimitedPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Legendary Foods is a food-tech alternative protein business based in Ghana on a mission to produce West & Central Africa’s most cost-effective, nutritious, resource-efficient and accessible form of animal protein, protein-based FMCG products and protein ingredients using advanced insect agriculture to rear palm larvae sustainably. With offices currently in Accra & Kumasi, Legendary Foods seeks to advance its technology, launch new products and penetrate additional markets.
Legendary Foods Ltd. is looking for a passionate individual who will be responsible for high quality and cost effective supplies for the company
- Develop and implement SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure vendor selection and evaluation is transparent.
- Develop and implement cost saving metrics to meet targets.
- Develop and maintain a database of all contacts of vendors, track credit facility timelines, and advice on renewals.
- Conduct standard spend analysis and advice management on saving strategies.
- Lead in the procurement of all processing and corporate needs.
- Prepare and submit a monthly budget for all purchases in consultation with relevant departments.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all vendors.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important information
- Develop sourcing strategies and monitor delivery of purchases in a timely manner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reporting and Accountability
- Prepare and submit monthly expenditure reports to the Director of Finance.
- Collate all departments consumption and submit on a monthly basis.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management from a recognised university.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems Must have the ability to analyse problems, and strategize for better solutions
- Must have the ability to manage vendors effectively.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with discretion and have a high sense of integrity
- Be able to work with a diverse workforce.
Additional desired qualities
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Qualifications
Location: Lashibi – Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.