Church Relations & Resource Mobilization Officer - Nobel International Business SchoolAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To establish and maintain excellent relations between BSG and Charismatic churches
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with ministers, Jay leaders and members of Charismatic churches
- Act as a liaison between Charismatic churches and the Bible Society of Ghana
- Identify, train and manage BSG church representative and volunteers
- Ensure effective communication between BSG and the Charismatic churches
- Collaborate with church leadership to implement strategies and initiatives to attract new members
- Coordinate and oversee implementation of campaigns to raise new members in all charismatic churches
- Organise periodic resource mobilization activities in charismatic churches
- Organise periodic resource Mobilisation activities in charismatic churches
- Implement donor recognition and stewardship programs to acknowledge and retain existing donors in charismatic churches
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A 1st Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university with minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Must be a go-better and results-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must possess planning, analytical, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills worth tact and diplomacy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other applications
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license with minimum of 2 years driving experience
- Proficient in networking to establish and maintain connections with churches, church leaders and other high network individuals
- Integrity being truthful, trustworthy and reliable
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.