Customer Care Representative - WakanowCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for handling all customer enquiries including but not limited to reservations and payment confirmation for all flight and non-flight products.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries regarding booking of travel reservations Identify products and sales opportunities that fit customers travel needs.
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Assist with meeting sales quotas and service objectives by cross-selling suitable Wakanow products and services
- Advise clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Make and confirm bookings online
- Issue tickets or relevant documents
- Provide up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs
- Modify existing bookings to suit change in clients’ circumstances
- Research destinations and keep self-up to date with travel industry newsEscalate reoccurring issues and proposing solutions to solve solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Travel Agency experience
- Good communication skills
- Good experience of GDS; Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.