Accounts Officer - RAHA International SchoolAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
RAHA International School is seeking to recruit Accounts Officer.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must be able to perform the following tasks;
- Maintain accurate financial records for the school, including income, expenses, statutory payments and payroll.
- Prepare and update financial statements, such as balance sheets and income statements, on a regular basis.
- Assist in the creation and management of the school’s annual budget.
- Provide financial forecasts and recommendations to support informed decision-making by school management.
- Oversee accounts payable processes, ensuring timely payment of school fees.
- Manage accounts receivable, tracking school fees and other payments, and follow up on outstanding balances.
- Process payroll for school staff, including calculating salaries, deductions, and benefits.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and reporting requirements related
- Collaborate with external auditors to facilitate annual financial audits.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, cost-saving opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Make recommendations for financial efficiencies and cost control measures.
- Maintain a record of school assets and depreciation schedules.
- And any other duties that may be assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Salaries: Highly competitive and negotiable.
Location: Tema Community 25« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.