Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer - Reputable CompanyManufacturing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Ghanaian-owned Animal Feed company located in Kumasi seeks the following dynamic and experienced professionals for its manufacturing operations: Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate the factory’s PLC-based manufacturing control system and work in a team with plant management and staff to ensure a smooth and efficient manufacturing process and timely delivery of finished product that meets the company’s high standards
- To demonstrate excellent knowledge of use of computer-based control in manufacturing, basic knowledge of a range of engineering functions
- Should have strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, team-working skills, the ability to work well under pressure
- To handle factory equipment repairs, investigate product problems and maintain an effective preventive maintenance programme and system for plant machinery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND or BSc/MSc in an engineering discipline such as mechanical, chemical, electrical, manufacturing, computer science or natural science (i.e, physics, chemistry, mathematics
- 3 years to 5 years of minimum work experience in a progressive related manufacturing environment
Location: Kumasi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.