Production Supervisor - Reputable CompanyAgricultural Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Ghanaian-owned Animal Feed company located in Kumasi seeks the following dynamic and experienced professionals for its manufacturing operations: Production Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To coordinate and manage daily factory manufacturing activities
- To enforce approved code of conduct in the factory and manage employees according to company’s approved procedures and safety rules
- To coordinate maintenance, calibration, repairs and installation activities with the engineering/maintenance team to assure minimal interruption to manufacturing and packaging operations
- To ensure that production records are generated real-time, reviewed and stored according to approved factory rules and regulations
- To maintain a clean and hygienic environment and enforce pest control procedures within the factory
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- A BSC/MSc degree in a technical discipline with 3 years of plant supervision experience in a human food, animal feed or pharmaceutical manufacturing company is required.
- Good written and communication skills, people skills and confidence and basic computer literacy is a necessity for success in this role
Location: Kumasi« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.