Business Development Executive: Medical Insurance Products - OracleMed HealthSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
OracleMed Health, a leader in the medical insurance industry in Africa, is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven sales and new business development track record.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage sales pipeline.
- Effective sales conversion rate.
- Follow-up and follow through on the whole sales process from lead generation, to proposal creation to securing the purchase orders.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers
Business Development Executive Skills:
- A high-level sales professional
- Excellent problem-solving, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Should be self-driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Previous sales experience in financial services products at group level.
- To develop and manage new and existing business relationships with multi-national clients and insurance brokers.
- Able to travel
- Must have sales experience at senior executive level across industries (i.e. CEO, CFO, Head of HR etc).
- Experience in building and managing a strong and consistent sales pipeline.
- A university degree (or equivalent tertiary education).
- RE1 or RE5 FSB qualification (preferable)
- Fully Computer literate with strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Salary: Basic + commission
- Expense account
- Mobile phone account costs
- Travel costs
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.