Contact Center Agent - Planned Parenthood Association of GhanaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). PPAG, a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) education, information and services in Ghana,in close collaboration with OXFAM, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
- REPORTS TO: PROJECT COORDINATOR
- LOCATION HEAD OFFICE, ACCRA
- CONTRACT DURATION: TWO YEARS?
To provide timely response to clients and appropriate referrals and follow-up over phone calls and through various social media platforms.
- INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS: All Project Officers, All Managers, Departments and Offices
- EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS: PPAG Partner Organizations, Ministry of Health, GHS, National Media
- Make and receive calls using a telephone headset or smartphone.
- Route or refer calls to appropriate services providers based on caller’s needs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide private, confidential, non-judgmental and accurate information, guidance and support to callers
- Monitor and respond to social media related posts and messages.
- Respond to customer queries with information about services or assistance to locating PPAG clinics or its partner facilities.
- Collect customer information pertinent to organization’s objectives, such as name, address, demographic and reasons for engagement.
- Process order information; schedule appointments and link to specialists if need be for telemedicine.
- Enter data into computer systems.
- Maintain detailed confidential records of contacts.
- Prepare periodic reports on the operations of the center to the supervisor
- Acquire lead lists with names and telephone numbers of potential clients.
- Monitor performance in conjunction with personal goals and business objectives.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- A qualification in nursing or Psychology (First Degree, Diploma,Certificate)
- One year working experience in the health sector
- Experience or strong background in Sexual and Reproductive health and customer service roles is preferred
- Proficiency with computers and software such as Microsoft Office.
OTHER QUALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Be proficient in at least three (3) Ghanaian languages. Required languages include Twi, Ewe, Ga-damgbe, Dagbani, Frafra etc.
- Must understand and live up to the principles of PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY and RESPECTFUL of all manner of persons
- Good communication skills
- Be non-judgmental, confidential and respect privacy of individual
- Be open minded and non-discriminatory
- Strong computer and social media skills
- Very good communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Must be youth friendly
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work for long hours
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to handle demanding clients with patience and professionalism
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time properly and effectively
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and individuals
- Ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks or assignment
- Be open to learn new things and be challenged to do more
- Must not be above 35 years of age
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.