Lubricants Sales Engineer - TotalEnergiesEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A degree holder with BSc in Engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering or Petrochemical with not less than four years Industrial experience in Lubes/ Tribology is suitable for on the job training to become a Lubricants Engineer
- Adhering to the 12 rules, reporting incidence and working in a safe manager.
- Lubricants Reference for General trade business excluding the mines; Garage/OEMs, Manufacturing Industry, Construction, Agriculture, Logistics/Haulage, Oil& Gas, Power/Energy, Service etc.
- Responsibility for driving lubricant sales and realization of margin target on the General trade front.
- Provide lubricant technical supports for all General trade customers; technical visits, product recommendation, lube survey, oil analysis, product upgrade, identifying and implementing continuous Improvement Process (CIPs)
- Prospect and sign in ANAC customers.
- Champion the introduction of new products, tools on the channel; Lubrilog, TIG 6, Optimizer etc.
- Prepare offers/ proposal for new prospects with margin analysis.
- Use any digital tool made available; Salsa, e- learning, E- lube etc.
- Schedule visits to GT Clients provide lubrication solutions.
- Prospect and sign on new GT lubricant clients and manage the accounts.
- Provide support to the GT team in their lubricant prospection activities.
- Follow-up on Competitors’ Strategies to feed LSM/LM in adapting appropriate strategy.
- Schedule and conduct regular Lube trainings for GT clients.
- Provide support to the team in the organization of Lubricant Seminar for GT clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Context & Environment
- There are other significant lube competitors on the Ghanaian market. TOTAL’s market share of32% makes it one of the significant players in Network, Mines, OEMs, Industry, Marine and Distributor segments.
- The main differences between the various brand lies mainly with the differentiation in communication on Product Superiority and Technical support that aids the Marketing Teams in pushing products.
- This position supports the General Trade team in driving lubricant sales and providing technical support.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.