Electrician: Concrete Plant Reports - Reputable CompanyEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Reputable Construction Firm seeks an Electrician for their Concrete Plant
Job Location: Accra – Ghana
Reports: The Branch Manager
Carryout in detail, the installation, maintenance and repair of all electrical systems (machineries) in the plant.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct issues with programmable logic controller (PLC) as they relate to control and operation of plant equipment.
- Perform routine and emergency electrical tasks, i.e. diagnosis of motor and electrical equipment faults, wiring issues, equipment replacement.
- Calibrate testing instruments and install or repair equipment to prescribed specifications.
- Repair and adjust equipment, machines, and defective components of electrical equipment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Educational: HND, B.Sc. or BTech Engineering
- Ability to read schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures
- Understanding of (PLC) and instrument testing equipment and hand tools
- Familiar with electrical schematics. i.e. Electrical design manual
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment
- Willingness to abide by company’s safety programs & policies
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.