IT Support Officer - SandvikIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
The IT Support Officer will be responsible for service desk and help desk support management and will also assist the Finance Manager in the implementation of group IT policies and strategies and ensure the compliance of users of IT services at all times.
- Ensure end users log tickets to ITSD (Helpdesk) incident and Request Support for users.
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Manage Helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritizing systematically to minimize backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- Assisting end users through a series of actions, either face to face; email, or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Provide high-level support for Microsoft Office 365 tools and services.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of the SNC network is not compromised.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required, supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
- Monitor network performance on a daily basis and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Build and maintain efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
- Adhere to all SMC Policies and Procedures, especially the SHEQ policies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Display confidence when dealing with people, with well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate well with staff and suppliers, exhibiting excellent listening skills Demonstrate high standards of professional behavior when dealing with suppliers and users.
- Ability to investigate issues and requirements and identify and prioritize appropriate solutions.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing processes, constantly seeking process improvement.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Aid other employees in the use of various technologies. Ability to build professional relationships with key stakeholders and end-users.
- HND/BSc. Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Additionally, A+, N+, CCNA, and ITIL are required.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, Java, and C++, and frameworks would be an advantage Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.