Security Officer - AccorHotelSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What you will be doing:
- Provide vigilance in the area deployed for safety and security of guests, employees and property.
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the guests, employees and the property premises.
- Investigate and report any violations to law/property policy, occurrences of accidents, complaints, criminal activity and crisis situations.
- Conduct regular floor patrols, cash counts and crowd control.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your experience and skills include:
- Must possess strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be highly responsible and reliable.
- Must be able to use Microsoft office, prioritize and plan work activities.
- Must be able to organize and work under pressure.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Security from any reputable Company.
- An Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.