Quality Assurance Engineer - BetikaQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Are you excited about technology and products in the iGaming industry? Do you have a passion for building world-class platforms to support the fast pace of the ever-changing world of tech?
At Betika we value our talented team members, we encourage curious minds, and we love to dabble in the art of building beautiful software.
If you feel this is for you, go ahead and apply.
Who we are, our brand, our ethos– We are the number 1 iGaming platform in Kenya and Ethiopia. We operate in 8 countries with over 20 million monthly site visits. We are not just a Sports Betting brand; we are a lifestyle brand that believes in responsible gaming practices.
Aspects of our business – At the core of our business is our proprietary iGaming Platform; Risk Management; Marketing; Customer Relationship Management; and data analytics.
We offer mobile solutions, SMS, USSD, Android, and iOS applications, as well as desktop and retail. These enable Betika to deliver the fastest and most competitive gaming products for our customers.
Why we need you
We would love to allow you to apply your passion as a Quality Assurance Engineer in supporting world-class systems and tap into your logical and analytical thought process to understand what it takes to support high-performance platforms in a 24/7 environment.
Your skills in Test automation will be refined as you support the software development teams in building integration tests as part of our CI/CD pipelines and continuous test frameworks. Your ‘daily’ will consist of collaborating with the software engineering teams in an Agile methodology as you scope and build the quality controls of product features.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will be responsible for pushing systems and platforms to their limits to better understand performance constraints and keep your finger on the pulse by monitoring production performance KPIs.
Your passion and knowledge will inspire the teams as they achieve their goals.
To be successful, you should constantly expand your industry knowledge and apply foresight to identify problems and opportunities.
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web. As well as building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and troubleshoots automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Works with the engineering teams to derive testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Reproduces, debugs, and isolates problems and verify fixes.
- Works closely with QA Testers to create software artifacts including test plans, test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handle technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product
- Test complex API, web and mobile based applications that reference database back-end systems.
- Note all testing actions, you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinate with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Manage the final quality on production release.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies with software engineers to support the build and delivery of world-class systems.
- Work with QA Engineers to build disposable environments for test automation.
- Develop scripts/monitoring to analyze and visualize important metrics about development processes.
- Provide hands on support and guidance in maintaining environments across a complex landscape.
- Work with InfoSec to maintain Corporate Governance on Cloud service usage and Security measures.
- Provide hands-on support and coaching of CI/CD pipelines.
- Continually monitor and provide recommendations for improvement of platforms and infrastructure.
- On call and ready to assist in troubleshooting issues.
- Continually find opportunities for innovation, automation, and process improvement.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code tools/scripting frameworks
- Deep understanding of highly available platforms
- Deep understanding of Cloud technologies
- Solid understanding of container services
- A good understanding of programming languages assessment and the flow of code and its interaction with various processes
- Ability to document processes and client demands for process improvement
- Ability to log, manage, and tracks user issues and cases
- Ability to perform manual regression testing
- Ability to troubleshoot bugs and other issues on mobile, desktop, and web-based platforms
- Strong hands-on experience in API testing from SOAP, RESTful is required.
- Ability to test automation builds, execution, and script troubleshooting
- Ability to test current products and identify deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality and make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Ability to plan, create and manage overall Quality Planning strategy
- Ability to collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Ability to oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to collect quality data that informs business decisions
- Ability to identify key KPIs for product quality
- Ability to prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- Awareness of Agile methodologies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Multi-cloud experience
- Understanding of test automation frameworks
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Understanding of security standards
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/computer engineering, or related field processes.
- GCP certification preferred.
- 3 -5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or a similar role
- 3-5 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and software QA tools and
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Great interpersonal skills with an ability to develop relationships with team members.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skill
- Excellent skills in written, verbal communication and presentation.
- Ability to identify risks and errors in applications
- Knowledge of behavior driven development
- Must remain updated with current and emerging trends in related sector.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Strategic, critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Change advocator.
- Attentive to details
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.