Security Officer / CCTV Operator - Lincoln Community SchoolSecurtity/Law Enforcement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of about 600 students from over 60 different nationalities.
The School is seeking to appoint a Security/ CCTV Operator who will work under the guidance of the Safety and Security Manager to maintain and enhance security operations and services at the school.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the safety and security of the School (students, staff, parents, and other members of the community) while on campus or any other school facility.
- Conduct day and night security patrols of the school premises and school residential homes as directed by the supervisor.
- Ensure maximum security and safety of school premises during patrols and surveillance.
- Observe diligently and report any irregularities or breach of security through the appropriate laid down channels.
- Guard the entry to school premises diligently and ensure all visitors to the campus meet all laid-down security checks.
- Restrain where necessary trespassers using the appropriate laid down procedures.
- Operate and use the school's CCTV systems as and when required to enhance security of campus.
- Control school traffic and parking within laid down procedures. Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained at all times.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of five years of previous security officer experience.
- A minimum of three years operating and using CCTV systems ( to be tested).
- Proven ability to work effectively with local law enforcement representatives.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to read and write proficiently ( to be tested).
- Minimum of SSS qualification or equivalent.
- Qualification/training in security (desirable).
- Qualification /training in CCTV operations (desirable).
- Clean driving license ( Class C).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.