Administrative Officer - Cardinal Namdini Mining LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Bolgatanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited (CNML) is a subsidiary of Shandong Gold Mining Co. Ltd., which is duly listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKSE). CNML is developing its’ primary asset located in the Upper East Region of Ghana with a strategic vision to build a world-leading, highly valuable and responsible world-class gold mining enterprise.
- Job Reports to: Superintendent
The incumbent will provide support to the company and project team in the area of facilities and site services
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support with the travel administration and booking management
- Provide support in the facilities maintenance at areas of residence/offices. This includes reporting of complaints and emergencies for resolution, review of vendors/suppliers invoices and cost control; allocating and utilization of space and resources.
- Provide support in management and supply of stock. This includes supporting in procurement and delivery of consumable material supply from Accra to Bolga.
- Provide administrative and documentation support. This includes data entry, retrieval and analysis in terms of company records and updates of offices policies when required.
- Provide support in the organization of company events.
- Perform any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Companpany as assigned by the Supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum qualification (s)
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years administrative workin experience in a labour intensive working environment (Preferably construction, manufacturing and /or mining)
- Office administration practices and procedures
- Customer service polices
- Good report writing skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Ability to learn and use SAP and all applicable ERP systems in the company
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confidentiality Management
- Chinese language competency will be a plus
Leadership and behavioural attributes
- Diligent and focused
- Willingness and ability to learn and improve on self-performance
- Ability to plan and organize work in the most efficient way.
- Being Thorough and Meticulous
- Attention to details regarding all work assignment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Special conditions or requirements of the Job
(Please list items such as overtime required, shift work required, appointments, legal requirements, etc. in this space)
- Working environment is multi-cultural and hence sensitivity is required.
- Valuing diversity and inclusion practices are essential.
- Extended working hours involved.
- Stringent deadlines
- High volume work
- Routine / non-routine duties
- Ability to work under intense pressure and extreme weather
- Medically fit for the position and environment;
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.