Beacon College International Teachers Recruitment 2023Education Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are currently welcoming applications from qualified and experienced classroom practitioners to join our Early years, Primary and Secondary departments for the 2023/24 academic year. Once a member, you will have the opportunity to experience teaching and learning practices with a global perspective.
We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for continuous professional development and career progressision and a collegial and an inclusive working environment
- Early Years: Teaching Assistants
- Lower Primary: All subjects (Strong in Mathematics, English and Science)
- Upper Primary: English, Geography, History and Global Prspectives
- Primary (Lower and Upper): Teaching Assistants
- Secondary: Physics
- Secondary: Economics, Business Studies
- Secondary: Sociology
- Secondary: French
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Main Job Scope
All teaching posts will be assigned duties and responsibilities under the following classified headings
- Teaching and learning
- Classroom management
- Community engagement
- Parent communication
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants for Full-Teacher status positions must have a Bachelor of Education in the relevant subject area from an accredited and recognised university or
- A first degree with a Teacher certification/license and or post-graduate teaching certification (PGCE/PGDE) from an accredited and recognised university
- New graduates with a Diploma or Degree in Education from an accredited and recognised university are encouraged to apply for our Teaching Assistant posts at the Primary department. Students pursuing similar Diploma or Degree will be considered
- Applicants with EYFS/Montessori/NCTE Teaching knowledge and experience are encouraged to apply for Teaching Assistant positions within the Early Years department.
The Successful candidates will have
- Experience teaching the Cambridge International Curriculum (a desirable criterion for full-teacher post
- Demonstrate the principles and practice of effective teaching and learning
- Knowledge and understanding of how to apply effective strategies in differentiating teaching, learning and assessments to benefit diverse learners needs
- Strong work ethic and an enthusiasm to benefit diverse learners needs
- Experience in applying creative methods to enthuse learners to learn
- Sound knowledge of adapting technology in teaching and learning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to properly manage parents and students dialogue
- Possess the planning and organizing skills necessary for effective classroom management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.