Digital Content and Community Officer - Marie Stopes GhanaSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
MSI Ghana has a vacancy for a passion driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individual with the below relevant qualification/s and experience. MSI Ghana’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. At MSI Reproductive Choices we are unapologetically pro- choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future.
Length of Contract : Permanent
The Digital Content and Community Officer's role is to develop a consistent brand identity for the organisation and establish its online presence. This job involves overseeing marketing strategies to engage customers and ensuring that they have a positive view of the company and its products or services.
He/She uses information, such as metrics and statistics about the target customers' demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that raises brand awareness. The Digital Content and Community Officer will also provide information and counselling to inbound calls from existing and potential clients on MSI Ghana’s range of reproductive health services as well as referring callers to other MSI Ghana service delivery points
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Provision of counselling, support, and information to MSI Clients and employees (40%)
- Provide a basic level of counselling and relevant information to clients who access MSI Ghana through our Contact Centre on reproductive health and related issues
- Responsible for answering inbound requests promptly and per MSI Ghana procedures.
- Able to refer callers to MSG centres and Bluestar Healthcare Networks and make appointments as needed
- Pitch telemedicine services to eligible callers and manage records of all Telemedicine pre- consultations.
- Prepare and dispatch all telemedicine packages to clients. Follow up with calls to ensure the packages are successfully delivered
- Help escalate all telemedicine medical emergencies
- Support line manager with monthly stocktaking of Telemedicine stocks
Digital Community Management (30%)
- Creating and managing online communities such as social media groups, forums, google business apps, and other online platforms where members can engage with each other and with the brand.
- Actively engaging with the online community, responding to comments and inquiries, and proactively seeking feedback to improve the brand's products and services.
- Monitoring community metrics such as engagement, reach, and sentiment, and using data to inform strategies and tactics to optimize community engagement and growth.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Staying up to date on industry trends and best practices, and continuously learning and evolving strategies to ensure the brand remains competitive in the digital space
Digital Content creation and curation (30%)
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple platforms, including the company-owned, earned, and paid media channels
- Working with the Brand Creative Assistant and the social media committee to plan, create, and distribute content.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Creating presentations to communicate new marketing strategies to other members of the team
- Developing marketing strategies for digital content
- Researching topics related to the company’s products or services to create content for social media, and other digital communities.
- Performing regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target audience
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communications
- Other professional qualifications, ideally in digital media are desired
- At least 4 years of relevant post-graduation work experience in digital media and contact centre.
- At least 2 years of experience working on digital content
- Experienced Copywriter and content creator
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office suite, Meta Suite, Canva and Google docs
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal skills. Fluent English language skills are required.
- Ability to translate data and research into actionable insights for marketing strategic decision- making.
- Very comfortable with using key financial & marketing metrics and extremely commercially minded.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects to deliver quality and on time.
- Ability to build relationships across teams, with evidence of highly sensitive cross-cultural skills and good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Action and results-orientated with the ability to stay on track and thrive when working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop skills with others.
- Ability to translate complex information into a format and language that can be understood by a wide range of people and present compellingly and engagingly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A knack for creativity
- A strong supporter of the cause of family planning and a woman’s right to safe abortion (Pro- choice).
- Resilient, flexible, positive attitude and can thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Curious about emerging developments within our sector and passionate about building best practice
- Actively seeks out feedback on their performance (both results and behaviours) to continuously learn and develop.
- Willing to help with a wide range of marketing projects, as and when required.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.