Healthcare Systems Partner - RocheHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Healthcare Systems Partner (HSP), you will be locally embedded and integrated in the healthcare ecosystem in a functionally agnostic way (i.e. it does not fit into the traditional concepts of Access, Commercial/Sales or Medical Affairs). You will identify shared purpose and value, co-creating solutions and co-implementing them across ecosystems, indirectly impacting outcomes for thousands of patients.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, mapping, engaging and managing ecosystem partners
- Acting as a trusted partner and the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders and Roche
- Sharing the stakeholder community vision and value internally prioritizes and securing resources, and driving solutions that deliver outcomes faster
- Living the Visionary, Architect, Coach, Catalyst (VACC) model, acting as catalyst and coach externally and internally
- Mobilizing expertise and resources locally and from the network as required, in collaboration with other Healthcare System Partners and Patient Journey Partners
- Looking across the individual ecosystem and catalyzing our ability to see broader trends and patterns in healthcare systems
- Bringing outside insights into Roche to influence strategy and bringing our expertise, science and knowledge out to the ecosystem
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who Are You
You demonstrate personal purpose around improving the healthcare ecosystem, both locally and for Roche more broadly. You think from an enterprise level, beyond boundaries and borders, to bring the best possible outcomes to both the local health environment, and more broadly, across Roche globally. You are a true visionary, defining and embedding the strategy around creating better health outcomes for more patients faster, by bringing a strong entrepreneurial mentality with outstanding partnering capabilities (coaching, consulting, ability to deeply listen, question and understand).
In addition, you bring the following skills & experience:
- Qualifications: University degree (scientific, economic, or business degree). An advanced degree in Life science and/or MBA is a plus
- Experience: 3-10 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Growth mindset, able to learn and unlearn quickly, take risks and experiment, and contribute to the learning cycle by sharing knowledge with others inside and outside Roche
- Self-managed and self-directed – altruistic in supporting the global network
- Display integrity in everything as a leader who senses reflects and responds
- Boldly acts on key decisions and opportunities and boldly stops any activity that is not adding value. Ability to say “No” to partners when the value is not predictable/foreseen
- Deep understanding of healthcare system, processes and governance
- Excellent customer engagement and management skills
- Cross-functional leadership experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is desirable
- Strong eye for business with desired expertise in commercialization and customer experience excellence
- Ability to understand and use digital means and tools
- Broad understanding of Roche’s present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.