Data Science Intern - Roche GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As an Intern in the Data Scientist team you will:
- Be accountable for the development and implementation of Data Science products
- Support proactive identification of the most relevant analytical use cases in collaboration with the key stakeholders
- Support prioritisation efforts, understand feasibility and business impact, take smart risks to make informed decisions in a fast-paced, evolving environment to deliver patient benefits faster
- Collaborate within global agile teams in the Roche Informatics business and foundational domains to develop products that provide the highest value to both Roche Pharma and Diagnostics business stakeholders.
- Provide methodical and implementation guidance as well as hands-on support around analytical use cases
- Communicate findings and market the value of use cases to key stakeholders
- Contribute to positioning data science as a key competency within the enterprise
- Continuously look for opportunities to broaden knowledge, capabilities and skill set to enable talent to flow into different specialties
- Be a role model for knowledge sharing within the DnA chapter
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Graduate level (master's or PhD ongoing) academic ground in computer science/ statistics/ mathematics/Economics, etc.
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition and develop scalable data set processes for data modelling, mining and production
- Good experience running SQL queries and fluency in pulling data from structured datasets.
- Good experience in Google Sheets, Excel, BI tools (Tableau, Qlickview…). Nice to have: programming skills (Python, C++, etc) along with an understanding or knowledge of statistical and machine learning models.
- Excellent communication and effective problem-solving skills, track record in serving a variety of diverse customers and projects
- Ability to work independently, and prioritize within an interdisciplinary environment that includes scientists, engineers, business and consultants
- Summarizing the results of analyses into finalized minimal viable products/dashboards and communicating analytical insights via effective synthesis tools (Google slide, PPT …)
- Keen on expanding your experience and leveraging data analytics methodologies in a world-leading pharmaceutical company
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.