In-house IT Assistant - Energy Media GroupIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Energy Media Group (EMG) was established in Ghana (2014) as a media firm with a prime focus on the energy sector and aimed to deliver reports purposively on its happenings, performances, and stakeholders. Over the years, our journey has led us beyond our initial mandate, making noticeable strides as the first-choice energy sector partner to advance business objectives and interests; a growing legacy that sets us apart.
We are on the lookout for a multifaceted in-house I.T. Assistant with excellent communication skills to join our firm. The primary focus of the position shall be in the areas of computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, data management, and website development and maintenance.
- Helping to install, configure and maintain the company’s IT framework
- Setting up hardware and software applications as and when required
- Providing general support for the IT department and for the company’s computer users
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provides troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment and assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems
- Perform software updates, assess potential threats, oversee data storage, renew licenses and other legal documents
- Handling client and colleague queries regarding networks, systems and applications
- Create an intranet to securely share company information and computing resources among employees
- Develop and maintain internet infrastructure to meet the needs of the company
- Research and procure relevant IT and hardware supplies, and develop an IT inventory asset manegement
- Website development, mobile app development and maintenance of all company-related websites
- Create a software database of all company hardcopy (print) documents
- Maintain systems, databases and web pages
- Contribute to tasks other departments need assistance with
- Other tasks that may be required
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in an IT-related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience
- Very confident with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Good time-management and organization skills
- Must have the highest form of integrity and confidentiality
- Qualified driver with a license is an added advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.