Call Center Manager - Solidere Ghana LimitedCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Solidere Ghana Limited are looking for a skilled Call Centre Manager to supervise the daily operation and personnel aiming for minimum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Also making sure call centre agents are well organized and productive.
- Monitoring and improving ordering, telephone handling.
- Answering representative questions and guiding them through difficult calls, issues, diffusing angry customer or handling issues that cannot be fielded by a representative
- Coaching and providing training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the call representatives are receiving, educating and coaching workers regarding processes and practice and explaining expectations to employees.
- Evaluate performance key such as accuracy, call waiting time etc.
- Develop objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing call centre data to improve processes ensuring resources are properly allocated and maximised and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees and call centre operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Educational & Professional
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A certified call centre Manager or relevant qualification is a plus.
- Minimum two (2) year in same field.
- S/he should be fluent in the English Language, and able to express oneself.
- Must have a good track record of excellent performance and good behaviour
Knowledge and Skills Requirement
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Proven experience in call Centre manager or similar position.
- Experience in call center is required.
- Solid understanding of reporting.
- Knowledge on performance evaluation and customer service matrix.
- Proficient in MS Office and call Centre equipment/software programs
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Certification in customer service is a plus.
- Has Sports Knowledge
- Experience in dealing with the public.
- Ability to deliver work on tight deadlines
- Decisiveness and attention to details.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a strong problem-solving ability
- Polite, professional phone voice, Positive and patience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.