IT Support Officer - Old MutualIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The incumbent is individually accountable for ensuring optimal systems availability and running and monitoring day-ends, through their own efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support AMS Migration process
- Monitors systems availability and performance to ensure maximum uptime.
- Investigates causes of deviations.
- Reports on any deviations to management.
- Perform IT Service Desk function.
- Runs and monitors day-end batch jobs.
- Deployment/Implementation of system enhancements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Customer relations/Relationship Management.
- Initiating Action/Proactive.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.