Sales Accountant - Electrofax Engineering ServicesAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tarkwa 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate should have a natural flare for numbers and be able to perform daily financial analysis of operations and sales transactions of Electrofax Engineering Services Gh. Ltd.
- Candidate should be a licensed professional account officer and have extensive experience as a sales accountant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budget and maximize value.
- Enter detailed statements, generate sales invoices and related sales reports.
- At the end of the day, make a detailed list of sales invoices; calculate the total value of goods sold, VAT (if any) in the day.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to key clients alone and/or in coordination with sales representatives.
- Create and maintain strong communication between sales, production and the customer.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to better understand past and present trends, thus being better able to manage future opportunities.
- Forecast sales activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Promptly investigate and either assist or directly resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare and present annual sales budget.
- Research new potential market to direct efforts towards services that meet or exceed our profit plan.
- Represent the company at various trade association meetings.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s degree in financial accounting
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- 10 years and above working experience
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Strong and dynamic analytical skills.
- Fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Extensive knowledge of tactical sales skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: Tarkwa« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.