Office Assistant - Pumptech LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Pumptech Limited is a leading Ghanaian water infrastructure company founded in 2007 with the vision of providing effective water supply to homes, communities, and townships. Operating from four (4) satellite offices in the Greater Accra, Tamale, Wa and Ahafo regions, PTL leads in the design, implementation, and operational management of water pumping systems.
For individuals, institutions and co-operatives desiring information, education, and a reputable place to acquire water pump products in the renewable and energy efficiency markets, we have more than 15 years of experience and a team of experienced technicians to assist. We are the official distributor of LORENTZ and GRUNDFOS pumps.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Office Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms.
- Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment.
- Serves as the receptionist for the office, receiving visitors and Customers.
- Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
- Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
- Sorts incoming mail, delivers to appropriate department or individual, and processes outgoing mail.
- Maintains filing systems either manually or electronically.
- Manages calendars and schedules appointments.
- Keeping Office well organized
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- 3 years of relevant experience in an office environment, preferably in an administrative position.
- Background experience in Procurement, Finance and Administration, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing or Customer Service is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- IT savvy with skills in managing
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to self-organize effectively.
- Good time management skills.
- Good writing skills
- Flexibility and the capacity to handle multiple tasks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.