Personal Assistant - Energy Media GroupAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Energy Media Group (EMG) was established in Ghana (2014) as a media firm with a prime focus on the energy sector and aimed to deliver reports purposively on its happenings, performances, and stakeholders. Over the years, our journey has led us beyond our initial mandate, making noticeable strides as the first-choice energy sector partner to advance business objectives and interests; a growing legacy that sets us apart.
We are on the lookout for a good looking multifaceted young lady with excellent communication skills to join our firm as a Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- First point of contact with the CEO
- Manage, organize, and maintain the CEO's schedule, including all appointments and meetings.
- Meeting room reservations, sending meeting requests and reminders to stakeholders
- Plan, gather input, create and circulate an agenda, and take minutes
- Scheduling and organizing the CEO's travel, lodging, and transportation
- Offer administrative and executive support
- Notifying the CEO of all scheduled tasks, appointments, and deadlines
- Responding to emails, writing letters, reports, and developing presentations
- Managing the CEO’s files and database
- Liaising with employees, vendors, and clients
- Handling communications to the CEO’s office
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks that the CEO needs assistance with
- Other tasks that may be required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 1-year work experience
- Must be good-looking, have a well-groomed and pleasing personality
- Very confident with exceptional interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills. The ability to speak and write French is an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Must have the highest form of integrity and confidentiality
- Good time-management and organization skills
- Ready to travel on official assignments
- A qualified driver with a license is an added advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.