Communications Officer - Perbi CubsCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
We are looking for a Communications Officer to join our growing team to support the programmes team in strategy development and implementation as well as provide leadership in the planning and execution of the organisation’s Communications strategy. This is an opportunity for candidates to join in efforts at building a solid reading culture through our reading programme.
As a Communications Officer, you will be part of a savvy and passionate team working together with the management and program team and reporting directly to our Chief Executive Officer. You will support the program team in executing programs, communicating with prospective clients, beneficiaries and partners, and reviewing, evaluating, and monitoring Perbi Cubs programs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in program and project management and share Perbi Cub’s vision of tackling declining reading levels and ensuring a fulfilling educational experience for children in Africa.
RESPONSIBILITIES PROGRAMMES (30%)
- Participate in and support the execution and implementation of Perbi Cubs’ overall programmes in Ghana.
- Support Perbi Cubs’, beneficiaries (i.e. the Cubs), finalists from our events and applicants to improve their reading, and overall educational experience with the Literacy and Programmes Manager.
- Help develop relationships with key stakeholders and partners in Ghana to advocate for our programs, obtain their support and execute program strategy.
- Execute Perbi Cubs’ communication plan to achieve the programs, successful partner relations and external communication goals.
- Lead and manage the Social Media channels, public relations and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Ensure an online presence for Perbi Cubs and all its collaborations.
- Participate in measuring, improving and communicating our impact.
- Lead the production of local campaigns with support from the program team.
TEAM LEADERSHIP AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT (15%)
- Contribute to efforts to share best practices, ideas and experience on successful implementation of the programs externally and across the educational sector.
- Continue to build a sense of unity and agile team management by promoting a collaborative culture and efficient sharing of resources across all teams.
- Responsibility to build and retrain your knowledge about the field of education technology (Edtech), social entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Share knowledge internally across functions contributing to Perbi Cubs’ continued development as a learning organisation and supporting our strategy on the development of the educational sector in Ghana and across Africa.
LIVING THE BRAND- 7 Ps (5%)
Uphold the company values in the execution of tasks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a relevant field with 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Project Management qualification and experience is a plus.
- Show proven experience of actively engaging audiences and follow-up on social media.
- Must have active social media handles and show evidence of organically growing a following or community.
- Excellent knowledge in all the major social media networks i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Proficiency in digital marketing, analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fun-loving personality.
- Pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload effectively.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, Google Sheets and other collaborative tools.
Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.