Administrative Assistant - ACI GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ACI Ghana Financial Markets Association is a global trade organisation dedicated to promoting ethical behaviour, education and development within the financial market in Ghana. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has completed their national service and is looking to gain valuable experience in the financial services industry.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate shall exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Provide administrative support to the ACI Ghana office.
- Handle office correspondence including email, phone calls and mail.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate active calendars as well as schedule and confirm meetings.
- Ensure file and records organisation based on office protocol.
- Assist with organising ACI Ghana events and meetings.
- Help with ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Executive Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of National Service.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of the financial markets is an advantage.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.