Field Specialist: Wellbore Intervention - Baker HughesEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re a leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, and production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced Technical Support Team provide pre-job planning, delivery and post-job wellbore intervention support for our extensive range of technology products and tools for the oil & gas industry.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist – Wellbore Intervention, you’ll play a vital role in supporting our field operations and AMO. You’ll be a key player to run most wellbore intervention applications.
For this role, you’ll be based in Ghana
As a Field Specialist – Wellbore Intervention, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and applying skills required to run applications of increasing complexity in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Expanding and applying knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for the job
- Providing front-line support to customers and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of the job
- Developing and applying skills required to build tools and maintain tools in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Complying with quality and HSE rules from the product company and corporate within the area of responsibility
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least Technical Diploma or demonstrate equivalent, relevant professional work experience
- Have good experience in the Oil & Gas industry with offshore experience (multiple applications in Wellbore Intervention is preferred)
- Show a good mechanical aptitude
- Have general knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Demonstrate ability to work well and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- This role is working with our customers on-site in locations across the region. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, you will be assigned to work in the Baker Hughes AMO facility preparing for the next on-site engagement.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.