Technical, Research & Innovation Team Member - Energy Media GroupEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Energy Media Group (EMG) was established in Ghana (2014) as a media firm with a prime focus on the energy sector and aimed to deliver reports purposively on its happenings, performances, and stakeholders. Over the years, our journey has led us beyond our initial mandate, making noticeable strides as the first-choice energy sector partner to advance business objectives and interests; a growing legacy that sets us apart.
The Energy Media Group Ghana (EMG) is on the lookout for a multifaceted young person with an educational background in the field of engineering to join our Technical, Research & Innovation Department.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keep up-to-date on the latest energy-related developments by attending events, studying different papers, and opinion pieces.
- Provide technical advice on all EMG content in line with industry standards, ensuring the right use of technical language where necessary.
- Develop energy sector-related qualitative and quantitative research analyses
- Writing on energy-related issues with an ethical and objective standard
- Work together with other departments to develop innovative solutions to existing product concerns and pitching new product ideas
- Initiate, plan and execution of projects according to timelines
- Providing technical advice on project implementation guidelines and contracts.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- An appreciation of energy sector issues, both locally and globally.
- Strong policy advocacy skills is an added advantage.
- Proven ability to write well-researched papers or articles. Portfolio of works is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Excellent networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting and interpreting information.
- Highly motivated and confident individual, with a well-groomed personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Must have the highest form of integrity and confidentiality.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ready to travel on official assignments.
- A qualified driver with a license is an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.