Production Supervisor - Chance for ChildrenNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Mission is to empower street-connected children and their families in Ghana and beyond to live healthier, happier, and better lives. Since our inception over 20 years ago, we have nurtured an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity and uniqueness of everyone. Irrespective of gender, role, or background, we pride our relationships on the highest levels of integrity and trust.
CFC is running a production program at our Main Office in Accra. The main goal of this program is to give streetconnected children and youths the opportunity to learn the art of local crafts, to let them explore their talents and interests and to practice in an organized and structured manner. Currently we are mainly producing batik fabrics, jewelry out of beads and greeting cards made from recycled paper.
We are seeking a passionate new member to join our team, who will coordinate and supervise the activities of the production program and support in the production of some handicrafts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
In this role, you will be reporting to the Manager in charge of the production program and your responsibilities are:
- Lead the small production team to meet the set goals.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise all activities
- Ensure that the program functions according to the concepts and quality standards in place.
- Train and supervise interns and volunteers.
- Handle finances (money requests and expenditure) and purchases of the program.
- Prepare activity reports for discussion and decisions.
- Manage the stock and update different production and sales overviews.
- Ensure the set quality standard of the produced products is always met.
- Produce handcrafts as per prototype and set standard:
- Designing of recycling cards
- Producing of beads products (necklaces, bracelets, earrings, bookmarks, hangers...)
- Producing of upcycling products
- Develop new handcrafts as per the sample shown.
- Organize and participate in the selling of products at exhibitions and other sales events.
- Design digital “thank you cards”, flyers, posters and banners. (a plus)
Required Skills or Experience
To thrive in this role, you should have:
- Minimum HND in Creative Arts/Fine Arts or Graphic Designing.
- Experience in teaching creative arts.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a Production Supervisor.
- Interpersonal skills, friendly and approachable manner.
- Team building skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Good math skills and ability to manage basic finances and the stock of products and material.
- Good skills in MS Office (word and excel).
- Experience and joy in training youths.
- Good creative Art skills.
- Interest and experience in producing handicrafts.
- Excellent fine motor skills (drawing, cutting, pasting) and able to work exactly according to measurement/specifications.
- Able to reproduce sample handicrafts (beads, cards, upcycling products) multiple times.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.