Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager - DanoneFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
FanMilk (part of Danone Company) is producing and distributing healthy food to as many people as possible across the West Africa region. In line with Danone’s One Planet, One Health vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected, we aim at inspiring healthy and more sustainable eating and drinking practices.
We are currently touching lives in 6 different West African countries namely Ghana, Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Togo, Benin and Burkina Faso.The Finance Business team is playing the key role of Strategic Business Partner, co-leading the Business; leveraging digital and empowering and developing people to make a difference.
The Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager's mission is to animate Sales Force and Head Office Overhead costs for all West Africa countries in close collaboration with the Heads of Departments. You will also lead the Business Intelligence and Process Improvement agenda leveraging data to allow businesses to get relevant insights on business performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Main Responsibilities (“WHAT” Of The Role)
As Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager, you will
- lead the process of budgeting and forecasting fixed costs, anticipating deviations and defining action plans with the Heads of the Department
- provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering month-end and monthly overheads reporting (including variances analysis vs last year and vs forecast) and prepare ad-hoc report analysis
- develop new tools to digitalize and automate the monitoring of business performance
- analyze our processes, identify weak points and co-build action plans with process owners
- lead or support improvement projects with the Finance team and with other departments
- prepare and maintain local Business Intelligence tools updated on items in his scope
- develop a financial understanding of non-Finance people
- Finance background (min. 3 years experience)
- Autonomy, drive and leadership
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
- Analysis skills and attention to detail
- At ease with systems and data management
- Sound judgement with the ability to make decisions based on data and information received
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Fluent in English, speaking French is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.