Community Radio Engagement Adviser - Ghana Community Radio NetworkAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Community Radion Engagement Adviser will be part of the multi-faceted lead team of the USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change (ASBC) activity.
- S/He will be a staff member of GCRN working directly with and responsible to the management of ASBC
- S/He will be based at ASBC headquarters at Korle-Bu, Accra and will report to the ASBC Deputy Chief of Party.
- Work closely with the ASBC management team led by FHI360 and in particular with the advisers fielded by the other core partners (NORSAAC, Savana Signatures and Mullen-Lowe) to ensure optimal synergy in the effective implementation of the ASBC Activity
- Provide full-time technical support in the development and extension of SBC programming with a focus on participatory community radio
- Offer capacity-building support to GHS/HPD on the effective use of participatory community radio in SBC programming
- Collaborate with the GCRN and ASBC team to develop community radio-based SBC programming for the ABBC activity
- Coordinate the placement of SBC messages across various platforms, especially community radio stations within GCRN
- Contribute overall to the media and risk communication activities of the ASBC activity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Media Studies, Development Studies or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in community radio broadcasting or development communication
- Proven track record in developing and implementing SBC programs or campaigns in marginalized areas, especially hard-to-reach rural communities
- Strong understanding of and ideally experience in participatory community radio’s role in promoting positive behavioral change
- Excellent writing skills, with verifiable experience in the production of reports and proposals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Experience in capacity-building and providing training to community radio stations or similar organisations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task productively
- Proficiency in various local languages, particularly of the north, will be an advantage
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.