Senior Marketing Graphic Designer - FidoAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
There are 2 billion adults worldwide who don’t have a bank account. That’s close to 40% of the world’s adult population. 350 million of them live in Sub-Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that lack access to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that.
We are empowering individuals and entrepreneurs to take advantage of opportunities in Africa. The latest innovation from Fido called Fido Score will shift power back to the people by empowering them to build and maintain a digital financial track record. We build consumer products powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission-critical machine-learning models, behavioral psychology, and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, act quickly, commit, and worship data.
Ready for your next career move? Are you sharp, motivated, and purpose-driven? We are looking for you”
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you will do
- Take full ownership of ideation, development, and execution of all Fido’s creative designs (still and motion)
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to translate marketing strategies into engaging and effective designs
- Develop Fido’s visual language for Social Media, Online and Offline channels, Marketing events, and internal communications based on the Fido brand rulebook
- Conduct research to identify global and local design trends
- Diligently perform other official tasks assigned to you by your manager
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communication, or a similar degree with a design focus
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a leading Designer / Art Director role
- In-depth knowledge of social media, online, and print best practices and trends
- Experience working with media and advertising agencies
- Excellent command of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign, Adobe CC, Adobe XD (Figma knowledge is an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Office
- Excellent English Command
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, big idea thinker, small details oriented, team player, and a great executor
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.