Service Engineer: SRP - Sandvik Rock Processing SolutionsEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a global leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, services, and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and construction industries. Our three Divisions Stationary Crushing & Screening, Mobile Crushing & Screening, and Attachment Tools operate in both Mining & Construction business. Our Sandvik breaking (Attachments Tools), crushing, and screening equipment is engineered for maximum productivity.
The Service Engineer would be responsible for a safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards, and work practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for a safe work environment by contributing to job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards, and work practices.
- Customer training and efficient technical service support pertaining to all SMC crushing, screening, and materials handling products supplied to the customer base within West Africa.
- Supervise Installation and commissioning of Sandvik Crushing & Screening equipment.
- Guide and assist the various teams with fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction Crushing and Screening equipment.
- Perform repair and fault finding using hydraulic and electric schematic diagrams.
- Cooperate closely with the Sales team to promote crushing and screening Aftermarket parts sales.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning improvement in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPIs.
- Adhere to all SMC policies & procedures, especially the health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Carry out all work in accordance to set budgets and timeframes.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer with 3 years experience or equivalent trade certificate with 5 years’ experience with proven management / supervisory experience gained in a maintenance environment.
- Knowledge of Hydro Cone / Jaw Crushers & Screens with an understanding of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics would be an advantage.
- Driving a Manual vehicle, with License B minimum.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide guidance to members of the team
- Strong Business sense.
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Good customer focus.
- Some level of computer literacy would be an advantage.
- MINCOM-relevant certification will be an advantage.
Service Manager – SRP« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.