Sales Executives - Zenith Hygiene Systems Ghana LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, Zenith Hygiene Systems Ghana Limited are particularly looking for a candidate with an in-depth knowledge of speciality chemicals, hygiene and cleaning supply operations who are looking for career development in the sales sector representing a portfolio of market-leading brands.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with a respected and dynamic company in the country.
- Sales Executive –Sales and Marketing of Specialist Cleaning and Chemical Supplies
- Grow sales of hygiene and cleaning chemicals and ancillary items to clients within the country.
- Generating leads and prospects and turning them into business
- Provide account management to generated accounts while identifying client needs for additional products
- Utilize analytical research tools and resources to more effectively target your prospects
- Employ product knowledge and ROI to educate and sell
- Demonstrate mastery of sales skills by generating interest and cultivating business relationships
- Call upon and engage prospective clients for business and expansion
- Present samples, MSDS, TDS and emphasize on effectiveness features of products
- Quote prices, convey credit terms, and prepare sales contracts
- Develop and maintain positive relationships working as a team player and with, operations, Accounts and Purchasing contacts
- Coordinate with admin team to investigate and resolve customer issues; follow-up on deliveries and back-ordered items
- Work with accounts team to ensure that customers pay invoices within agreed upon terms
- Submit sales reports in a timely manner
- Basic accounting knowledge
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- University Degree / Diploma
- Minimum 3 years Sales and Marketing of the chemical and cleaning sector experience,
- Familiarity with health care/hospitals, laundry, facility management,hotel and restaurant trade and structure
- Ghana Driving license
- Knowledge of cleaning, hygiene, sanitary and other HORECA supplies.
- Professional demeanour, vibrant personality, and the ability to instil trust in prospects and customers
- Goal-oriented and driven self-starter who can work independently and within a team environment that strive to be the best
- Ability to sustain a self-motivated, consistent high level of focus and enthusiasm on a daily basis
- Excellent communication, active listening, and customer service skills
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate clearly in-person and via the telephone
- Computer literacy including familiarity in handling and maintaining a customer database and skills that include Microsoft Office and Internet navigation
- Proficiency in writing effective correspondence
- Capacity to convey ideas effectively and sell a variety of products
- Aptitude for processing information and incorporating feedback for interactive business conversation
- Strong closing skills
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.