Field Engineer: Wireline - Baker HughesEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client's expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.
As a Wireline Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and analyzing resolutions to problems encountered of moderately complex scope at the wellsite.
- Supervising the training of less experienced engineers and personnel. Performs additional duties within the district.
- Working with drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Providing a record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advising Customer Representatives with the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting and wellsite analysis.
- Supervising equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completion services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fuel your passion
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High National Diploma or University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Have at least 5 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services.
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services (advanced open/cased-hole services)
- Have the ability to identify the proper product and service for simple to complex applications.
- Have the ability to work and communicate well with internal and external customers
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.