Sales Account Manager - Jogobu LimitedSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Jogobu Ltd is seeking for highly qualified Sales Account Manager who will lead the account development to increase revenue. This person must be good in providing exceptional customer service and ready to go the extra mile to ensure targets are met and good customer satisfaction.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Drafting of Proposals for clients and completing of Tenders bid forms
- Establishing of networks to develop new business
- Performing follow-up and courtesy cold calls
- Preparation of presentations in PowerPoint for customers
- Doing Face to face presentations & online presentations to clients
- Generating and follow-up on leads that will eventually translate into sales.
- Gathers market intelligence and distributes it internally to management as appropriate
- Preparation of Weekly/Monthly Sales Reports and Pipeline Reports for Management that support attainment of the company revenue goals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Weekly/Monthly visiting of clients across the country (Ghana)
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met (minimum target to be mutually agreed with management)
- Adherence to company procedures and processes
- Ad hoc activities as assigned by management
Sales Account Manager Requirements; Qualifications & Experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and able think outside the box
- Taking of Initiatives
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude, Persistence
- Aptitude for persuasion, Strong influencing, and Negotiation skills
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in a sales environment
- Good and massive network with decision-makers
The ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets is a MUST
- Knowledge of IT is advantageous
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Reliable and integer
- Must have working knowledge and experience using e-mail, Internet, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's or master’s degree
- Valid driver’s license
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.