Chef de Partie - AccorHotelHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Chef De Partie. We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives. Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure food standards, preparation, presentation and cooking techniques meet hotel standards and are maintained at that level.
- Work with the kitchen team and take corrective action where appropriate if standards are not met.
- Strive continually for innovative, quality, value-for-money food, which is presented and served in the most complimentary way.
- Collate, photograph and cost all recipes. Ensure they are followed accurately, and to the Hotel standards. Food is to be checked and tasted at all times and at the beginning of every service to check for freshness and quality.
- Cultivate a positive work environment where learning and personal development are benchmarks by which quality improvement is driven.
- Work closely with the front-of-house team to meet food and beverage operational objectives.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in kitchen operations in a hotel.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and flair in menu and meal design.
- Excellent leadership skills to maintain a cohesive kitchen team.
- Must have very good organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Must have an eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Must have full knowledge of food safety and train the kitchen team to adhere to the standards.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.