Chef De Cuisine - AccorHotelHospitalilty/Food Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Chef De Cuisine at AccorHotel, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our hot kitchen operations, including menu planning, food preparation, cooking, and staff management. You will be expected to bring creativity, innovation, and leadership to our kitchen to deliver exceptional culinary experiences to our guests.
Ensure only the highest quality of food is provided for our guests through consistency, taste and presentation of all dishes.
Completely responsible for directing, training, supervising, planning and coordinating all areas within the culinary hot kitchen and related areas.
Maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards.
Develop and implement innovative and seasonal menus that align with the hotel's concept and target market.
Supervise and manage the kitchen team, including scheduling, training, and performance evaluations. Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, and promote teamwork and professional development among staff.
Ensure compliance with all local health and safety regulations, including proper food handling, storage, and sanitation practices. Maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment at all times.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or any related Culinary degree.
- Minimum of 15 years of industry and culinary management experience.
- Previous experience with controlling food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, pricing, and training of culinary team members.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Excellent guest service skills
- Efficiency in using Microsoft word, excel and outlook
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.