Lead Front-End Developer - Revelo AfricaIT Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A part-time senior front-end developer is needed for a social media start-up in London, working between 20 and 25 hours per week in return for equity.
Our social media app's UI prototype has generated tremendous buzz, with experts calling it the "next big thing" in the industry. We're excited to continue the momentum by building a world-class app that delivers on its promise. With all systems fully architected, we're currently in the design phase and looking for experienced senior software developers to join our technical team and help build the app.
We are looking for a senior React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. As a front-end tech lead, you will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with back-end developers to define API contracts and use those contracts in-app.
- Ensure ongoing code quality via automated unit and integration testing.
- Work with UX designers, architects, and other developers to implement full-stack web and mobile solutions.
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team; design and develop scalable web applications using open source technologies.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Working with third-party data sources and APIs.
- Ability to work effectively with remote team members.
- At least 5+ years of proven work experience with a direct hands-on skill set.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to communicate, and influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, DevOps, etc. to achieve the objectives.
- Experience collaborating with senior developers, project managers, and designers in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Strong understanding of popular React Native libraries, components, and frameworks.
- Able to deliver results on time and take responsibility for a project’s successful outcome.
- Familiarity with cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes, containerization, microservices, and software-defined infrastructure
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.