Controller: Fintech Business Development - MTN GhanaTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for coordinating business development aspects of the Commercial operations related to Corporates, including identifying business opportunities, building, and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, maximizing business reach and potential and all necessary strategies for obtaining revenue and achieving set objectives to meet business goals.
- A Fintech/ Financial Services Industry
- Multi-regulated and multidimensional stakeholder management
- Environmental, social and governance prioritized.
- Partnerships and platform business at the core of business ambition
- Evolving Industry
- Agile ways of working
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Support with corporate engagements to grow the MoMo clientele base and drive revenue.
- Support engagement with corporate institutions for new business opportunities
- Product life cycle management for corporate
- Support the MoMo Business Portal
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Commercial and sales strategy as well as Products and value proposition for Corporates, Government & SME.
- Identify new business opportunities in the Corporates, Government & SME sectors.
- Planning and preparing business sessions with prospective clients.
- Provide insights into corporate product development based on business engagements.
- Support plan for business development engagements in the regions by leveraging the Field Sales Team.
- Escalate issues that will result in significant time, scope, employee/customer or cost impacts if not resolved
- Support the development of an operational playbook for fintech operations
- Ensure seamless implementation of business strategies
- Support the best fintech value propositions to Corporates, Government & SME
- Support implementation of new products and services
- Provide input into the review of all projects initiated
- Support in reviewing key risks, issues, and dependencies and implement mitigation actions
- Provide input and drive activities to reach and exceed targets
- Provide reports in accordance with the measurement metrics set by Line Manager
- Work closely with the other teams within MobileMoney Limited (MML) to optimize the revenue generation opportunity and demonstrate strong ROI.
- Support the Enterprise Business unit in Scancom Plc to drive Mobile financial services sales
- Support the development and maintenance of strong and relevant value proposition for enterprise customers
- Minimum of a University Degree in Business or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience (experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Market Intelligence
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Financial Acumen
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.