Consultant: Project Officers - Amplio GhanaNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Amplio Ghana is duly registered with the registrar general department and Ministry of Gender, children, and social protection to operate as a non-governmental organization in Ghana. The organization has been in existence since 2007 and previously operated under the name Literacy Bridge Ghana until 2020.
We are the country office of Amplio Network in the USA and have offices in Wa and Tamale. We are specialized in the design and delivery of social and behaviour change interventions for vulnerable populations in remote and hard-to-reach communities (The last mile). Our mission is to empower the world’s most vulnerable populations through knowledge sharing.
We also partner with government, non-governmental and civil society organizations to amplify the impact of their communication campaigns through the Amplio Talking Book digital solution. To date, we have partnered with several organizations across diverse sectors (health, WASH, nutrition, education, agriculture, climate change, protection, conflict prevention, gender, etc.) to deliver high-impact social programs targeted at addressing negative behaviours and practices as well as increase adoption of recommended behaviours and practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key among the partners we have worked with in Ghana includes; UNICEF, CARE, CRS, MEDA, World Cocoa Foundation, Winrock, VSO, AGRA, GHS, and MOFA. Through our social and behaviour change programming, we have reached more than 1Million people in Ghana.
Consultant- Project Officers
- Duration of contract: 8 months
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Workstation: Nadowli or Sissaala East, Upper West Region
- Vacancies: 2 positions (1 each in Nadowli and Sissala East districts)
About the position
Project Officer (PO) will assist the project manager (PM) to implement all the project activities in the intervention communities. The PO will directly be responsible for field-level implementation and ensure all plans and budgets are rolled out in a timely and quality manner.
Also, this role will undertake all the community-level mobilization activities and ensure the active participation of community members including the various stakeholder groups in the project activities. In addition, the PO will conduct usage statistics and feedback gathering and compile reports on all activities carried out in the field.
Compensation: Attractive fee subject to a mandatory statutory obligation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in development studies/management or any other related field.
- Must have a good knowledge of the Nadowli or Sissaala East Districts of the Upper West Region, a good knowledge of the political, economic, and social context, and their relation to the main engines of instability and conflict is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to relocate to/operate from any of the 2 districts (Nadowli or Sissala East)
- Must be willing to travel often to the project communities.
- At least 2 years in project fieldwork in the NGO or government sector.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to organizational team building.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, for effective advocacy and influence on policymakers.
- The ability to analyze is required to obtain, evaluate, and interpret factual data and to prepare accurate and complete reports and other documents.
- Solid knowledge and experience in project cycle management and financial resources management.
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations.
- The ability to communicate in one of the languages of the duty station is an asset.
- Ability to ride a motorbike (A licensed rider).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.