Consultant: Project Manager - Amplio GhanaNGO Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Amplio Ghana is duly registered with the registrar general department and Ministry of Gender, children, and social protection to operate as a non-governmental organization in Ghana. The organization has been in existence since 2007 and previously operated under the name Literacy Bridge Ghana until 2020.
We are the country office of Amplio Network in the USA and have offices in Wa and Tamale. We are specialized in the design and delivery of social and behaviour change interventions for vulnerable populations in remote and hard-to-reach communities (The last mile). Our mission is to empower the world’s most vulnerable populations through knowledge sharing.
We also partner with government, non-governmental and civil society organizations to amplify the impact of their communication campaigns through the Amplio Talking Book digital solution. To date, we have partnered with several organizations across diverse sectors (health, WASH, nutrition, education, agriculture, climate change, protection, conflict prevention, gender, etc.) to deliver high-impact social programs targeted at addressing negative behaviours and practices as well as increase adoption of recommended behaviours and practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key among the partners we have worked with in Ghana includes; UNICEF, CARE, CRS, MEDA, World Cocoa Foundation, Winrock, VSO, AGRA, GHS, and MOFA. Through our social and behaviour change programming, we have reached more than 1Million people in Ghana.
Consultant- Project Manager
- Duration of contract: 8 months with the possibility of extension
- Reporting to: Country Director
- Workstation: Wa, Upper West Region
The Project Manager (PM) will have the responsibility of ensuring that the project is delivered according to the implementation plan and meets LRI quality standards. Also, the PM will lead the planning and implementation of the project activities including review and approval of the activity budget and project narrative reports.
Furthermore, the PM will be responsible for consolidating all activity reports including final narrative reports to LRI. In addition, the PM will work with all the technical staff for this project to produce all the technical documents.
Compensation: Attractive fee subject to a mandatory statutory obligation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in peacebuilding, conflict/risk management, or any related field
- A least 5 years of progressive experience in program/project management, peace and security, conflict and crisis prevention and management, recovery and development, peacebuilding and development, and other related areas at the programmatic and operational levels in a governmental, or NGO -setting.
- Experience managing a peacebuilding or conflict resolution/risk management project within the NGO sector is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel regularly to the project districts and communities
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to organizational team building.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, for effective advocacy and influence on policymakers.
- The ability to analyze is required to obtain, evaluate, and interpret factual data and to prepare accurate and complete reports and other documents.
- Solid knowledge and experience in project cycle management and financial resources management.
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations.
- Very strong leadership skills to guide a multicultural team in difficult circumstances.
- Familiarity with the Nadowli and Sissaala East Districts of the Upper West Region, a good knowledge of the political, economic, and social context, and their relation to the main engines of instability and conflict is an added advantage.
- The ability to communicate in one of the languages of the duty station is an asset.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.