Production Manager - LonchaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Production Manager will be responsible for consistently finding ways to improve the organization’s production processes and structures. The candidate will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Efficiently manage all the machines to make sure optimal productivity and minimal downtime.
- Lead, and motivate the production workforce to deliver as per their defined performance and production targets.
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials, etc.)
- Enforcing all health and safety regulations and training staff when necessary
- Planning and organizing production schedules to ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Overseeing the selection and maintenance of production equipment
- Managing a team of staff including production supervisors and quality inspectors
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in project management or a related field.
- 3 years of experience working as a production manager
- Strong working knowledge of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Should have effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills to brainstorm quick and logical solutions.
Location: Spintex« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.