Internal Audit Manager - Kasapreko Company LimitedAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Plan, manage, and perform risk based internal audits, audit follow ups, specialized investigative audits, and assist with the provision of independent assurance on the adequacy of risk management, internal controls and governance processes of all the subsidiaries within the Pinnacle Holding Company Limited (PHCL).
- Assist with the development of an Internal Audit Strategic Plan that is consistent with and supports the strategic vision of Pinnacle, including the budget for the department.
- Conduct, implement and maintain a framework for entity-wide risk assessments (all the subsidiaries within the Pinnacle Holding Company Limited (PHCL) to develop the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of PHCL.
- Update the policies and procedures that are consistent with the requirements of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IA) Standards Performance and Attribute Standards).
- Work collaboratively with the External Auditors and the Audit & Risk Committee of the various subsidiaries within PHCL and ensure audit efficiency to maximize audit coverage, minimize redundancies, and reduce cost.
- Prepare audit reports to the various Committees of the Board and appropriate regulatory agencies and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with various stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with the senior management team of Pinnacle and the subsidiaries and the Audit & Risk Committees.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Internal Audit staff and review their audit work paper prepared by audit staff to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy and compliance with the department’s audit methodology.
- Review performance of staff for compliance with established standards of performance
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a second degree in Business Administration or its equivalent (minimum of ten years’ experience in related field, with five years in a management role).
- Professional Qualification in ACCA, CIA,ICA and CIMA is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related field, with 3 years in a management role.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong knowledge of the international standards for the professional practice of internal auditing.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Inter-personal development skills.
- People and career management skills.
- Good knowledge of IT skills, including the office productivity applications
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.