Solution Analyst - Aya DataIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are an AI services company providing data collection, annotation and modelling services to international clients. We are looking for a talented junior technical resource, to join our data annotation practice as a Solutions Analyst. Our annotation services include image annotation, text annotation, and video annotation and LiDAR.
The Solutions Analyst will be responsible for helping our Solutions Architects to design and implement data annotation solutions that meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in software development and architecture, as well as strong problem-solving and communication skills.
In this role, you will work closely with our clients, solutions architects, project managers, and operations and data science teams to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality annotation services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist Solutions Architect in designing and implement bespoke data annotation solutions that meet and exceed the needs of our clients
- Develop and maintain technical architecture and design documents.
- Guide labelling platforms, and design best workflow practices.
- Provide the team with software solutions either existing technology or through scripts.
- Develop and manage proof-of-concept project solutions and prototypes to validate technical design decisions and generate quotes.
- Review new platforms and ensure that platform’s solutions are scalable, reliable, and maintainable.
- Ensure all documentations are up to date and a smooth transition of information to other stages.
- Work with project managers to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Work with data scientist to integrate automation in the annotation workflow.
- Work with data scraping specialist to handle data collection for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- 1-2+ years of experience in software development and architecture
- Experience designing and implementing software solutions.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Must have a good understanding of the end-to-end machine learning life cycle.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience in the annotation industry.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for designing and implementing solutions that solve complex business problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This is a junior-level position. The Solutions Analyst will report to a Solutions Architect
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.