Executive Assistant - Puma EnergyAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To support the Puma Ghana GM and Deputy GM with all administrative functions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Puma Ghana GM’s diaries, including meeting rooms, VC’s and conference calls.
- Screen all incoming calls into the GM’s office
- All travel arrangements for Puma Ghana GM’s and any other employee.
- Manage all Board Executive travel matters whilst in Ghana
- Manage Puma Ghana GM’s expense claims
- Guest services on behalf of Puma Ghana GM
- Manage visa applications and Puma Ghana GM’s and other staff on official travels
- Review of invoices for Puma Energy, if correct ensure invoice is sent to accounts for payment
- Lunches / Dinners
- Booking of transfers for guests
- Booking of lunches and dinners
- Coordinating large meetings for Trafigura and Puma Energy entities
- Providing letter of invitations various travelers for visa applications
- Handling of highly confidential information and ensuring all information is handled in a sensitive manner
- Hosting of large meetings such as GM’s meetings and Budget meetings (agendas, logistics, catering etc. for groups)
- Assisting with the coordination of the annual Christmas party
- Assisting with minutes of Leadership meetings.
- Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow and meet critical deadlines
- Interact professionally with clients and associates at all times, interact with a variety of individuals in a courteous, professional manner
- Work as a competent member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting other departments
- Compiling presentations for different departments ensuring the look professional and to company standard
- Ad hoc private requests by Puma Ghana GM’s and families.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Manage the meeting rooms and all office management activities.
- Oversee reception functions
- Oversee driver functions
- Manage security and access control
- Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs
- Identifies and resolves facility utilization conflicts between departments
- Compile office layouts as the need arises with maximum use of the space
- Receive sort and route mail, documents and deliveries
- Monitoring of incoming and outgoing couriers
- Liaison with courier companies
- Schedule Video Conferences in the available Video Conference meeting rooms
- Liaise with the relevant countries in which the Video Conference will take place
- Scheduling Video Conferences on TMS System
- Issuing of Video Conference confirmations
- Monitor company asset conditions on a continuous basis and report back to business
- Devise and maintain office systems including data management, filling etc.
- Coordination of various office related projects.
- Prepare projects resources and deliverables.
- Oversee the Reception area, Office Space, Furniture, Beautification and Maintenance.
- Ensure that service level agreements are in place.
- Travel Management
- Review all agreements and ensure they have been reviewed by legal department.
- General Admin management including mailing, parking, pest control.
- Stock control to provide for required refreshments, stationery and other office needs.
- Oversee cleaning regime
- Oversee maintenance of the building and its contents.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- First degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Discretion and confidentiality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- A First degree in business administration or related qualifications
- 2 - 3 years of experience in handling a superior or similar role in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong computer skills required:
- MS Office and Word and PowerPoint in particular.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Ghana GM / Ghana Leadership, Regional and Global Managers, Global Secretaries
- External – Embassies/ Hotels / Airline Agents
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.